The Resource Don't throw it to Mo!
- Don't throw it to Mo!
- Statement of responsibility
- by David A. Adler ; illustrated by Sam Ricks
- Title variation
- Do not throw it to Mo!
- "Mo is the youngest kid on the Robins football team. The kids on the rival team tease him for being a 'butterfingers' who's too tiny to catch the ball. But Mo's coach has a plan up his sleeve to turn Mo's little size into a big win for the Robins"--
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2016
- Theodor Seuss Geisel Award, 2016.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Guided reading level: I
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Dp 2015
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Penguin young readers. Level 2, Progressing reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of Don't throw it to Mo!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Don't throw it to Mo!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/I3QfqIrW2EU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/I3QfqIrW2EU/">Don't throw it to Mo!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/">Adams Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>