The Resource Don't throw it to Mo!
- Don't throw it to Mo!
- Statement of responsibility
- by David A. Adler ; illustrated by Sam Ricks
- Title variation
- Do not throw it to Mo!
- "Mo is the youngest kid on the Robins football team. The kids on the rival team tease him for being a 'butterfingers' who's too tiny to catch the ball. But Mo's coach has a plan up his sleeve to turn Mo's little size into a big win for the Robins"--
- Member of
- Theodor Seuss Geisel Award, 2016.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2016
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Guided reading level: I
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Dp 2015
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Penguin young readers. Level 2, Progressing reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of Don't throw it to Mo!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Don't throw it to Mo!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/I3QfqIrW2EU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/I3QfqIrW2EU/">Don't throw it to Mo!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/#APLS"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/">Adams Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Adams Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...