The Resource Under the blood-red sun
- Under the blood-red sun
- Statement of responsibility
- Graham Salisbury
- Tomikazu Nakaji's biggest concerns are baseball, homework, and a local bully, until life with his Japanese family in Hawaii changes drastically after the bombing of Pearl Harbor in December 1941
- California Young Reader Medal, Middle School, 1999.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 1998.
- Leslie Bradshaw Award for Young Readers (Oregon), 1995.
- Scott O'Dell Historical Fiction Award, 1995.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1995
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 1994
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Reading grade level: 4.7
- Interest age level: 10 & up
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Un 1995
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Prisoners of the empire
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Under the blood-red sun
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Under the blood-red sun
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/B0Z2VpH9_4U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/B0Z2VpH9_4U/">Under the blood-red sun</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/#APLS"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/">Adams Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Adams Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...