The Resource Diary of a wimpy kid : Greg Heffley's journal
- Diary of a wimpy kid : Greg Heffley's journal
- Title remainder
- Greg Heffley's journal
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jeff Kinney
- Title variation
- Greg Heffley's journal
- Title variation remainder
- Greg Heffleys journal
- trueRealistic fiction
- Middle schools -- Fiction
- trueMiddle schools
- trueMiddle school students
- trueDiary writing for children
- Schools -- Fiction
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction
- Humorous stories
- trueIllustrated books
- Diaries -- Fiction
- trueBullying and bullies
- trueSocial acceptance in children
- Friendship -- Fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueDiary writing
- trueBest friends
- trueHumorous stories
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Popularity -- Fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Heffley, Greg -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- Heffley, Greg -- Fiction
- Popularity -- Juvenile fiction
- trueDiary novels
- trueBooks to movies
- Greg records his sixth grade experiences in a middle school where he and his best friend, Rowley, undersized weaklings amid boys who need to shave twice daily, hope just to survive, but when Rowley grows more popular, Greg must take drastic measures to save their friendship
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2010.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2012.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2008.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2009.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2010.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2010.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2009.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2009.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2009.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2009.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2009.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2009.
- West Virginia Children's Choice Book Award, 2010.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Dia 2007
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Diary of a wimpy kid
- Series volume
- [book 1]
- Target audience
ContextContext of Diary of a wimpy kid : Greg Heffley's journal
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Diary of a wimpy kid : Greg Heffley's journal
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/6919iT2_4Nc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/6919iT2_4Nc/">Diary of a wimpy kid : Greg Heffley's journal</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/">Adams Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>