The Resource The Lumby lines.
- The Lumby lines.
- Statement of responsibility
- Gail R. Fraser
- When Pam and Mark Walker, a couple of "East Coasters," purchase the fire-ravaged Montis Abbey, intending to covert the historic landmark into a country inn, the residents of Lumby, a quirky one-moose town, look on with suspicion. As work begins, the Walkers face the open hostility of the cranky old newspaper publisher with a dark secret, and the sometimes helpful, often hapless assistance of the local tradespeople. The benign mayhem and full array of personalities come to life in snippets from the local paper. The Lumby Lines, which offers an endearing glimpse into small town living and the extraordinary moments of ordinary lives
- Walker, Mark (Fictitious character)
- Lumby (Pacific Northwest : Imaginary place)
- Men/women relations
- Monasteries -- Conservation and restoration
- Small town life -- Pacific Northwest
- Pacific Northwest
- Human/animal relationships
- Humorous stories
- Walker, Pam (Fictitious character)
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- L86 2005
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Lumby ; bk. 01
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Lumby lines.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Lumby lines.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/1eIUCwemZj4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/resource/1eIUCwemZj4/">The Lumby lines.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/#APLS"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.apls.lib.in.us/">Adams Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Adams Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...